Pages

Subscribe:

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I get a picture of a bird flying?

Question by Float On: How can I get a picture of a bird flying?
I need a picture of a bird flying for by physics project & it has to be one I took myself.
For some reason, the first time i asked this it got deleted :p
anyways they keep flying away really fast so its hard to get a clear shot, which is required. I even tried taking a video but when i played it back frame by frame it was not clear at all.How can I get a clear pic of a flying bird?
THANKS! :)

Best answer:

Answer by Mario Chadmor
Try standing behind a tree then wait on a bird to fly by ;)
Or go where a flock of birds are standing.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:bird, flying, picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...