Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bird Houses Q&A: What type of bird houses are good for San Diego County?

Question by Naamah: What type of bird houses are good for San Diego County?
We live in San Diego county, inland, and would like to put several birdhouses in our yard for local birds to use. However, we know there are a lot of sizes and types of bird houses for different species – what would be the best to put up in our area? I’ve mostly seen scrub jays and sparrows, but I’m no birder, and I want to make my yard a good nesting place for all types.

(Also, what type of feed should I put out?)

Best answer:

Answer by wasting time here
in diego I’d check out for the swallows that hit capistrono.. dont worry about the food the’ll pick thought it but all birds love sunflower seeds so get wild bird seed and mix 50/50 with sun flower..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:bird, County, Diego, Good, houses, type

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...