Pages

Subscribe:

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love Birds How do I get my Love Birds to be less aggressive?

Question by : How do I get my Love Birds to be less aggressive?
My sibling Love Birds are a little aggressive when I try to hold them. How can I train them to sit on my finger, or become a little friendlier? How can I get them to want to come to me?

They don’t have problems with clinging to each other, as we keep them in separate cages and they only get to come out together and play during the day.

Best answer:

Answer by Freewheeling Franklin
I vaguely remember somewhere about the fallacy of “Love birds” actually being all smoochy with each other and are aggressive like you’re saying. To get them to come to you get a treat that they like and hold it in your hand. Make bird sounds like they do to get their attention.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:aggressive, Birds, less, Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...